Bone & Joint Pack
Osteo Pro/Mega Care
A 100% vegetarian liquid calcium/mineral supplement formulated to provide an easily absorbed and good tasting source of calcium, along with magnesium, Vitamin D, and other supporting nutrients in proper ratios.
OsteOmegaCare was designed not only to promote strong bones and teeth, but also to support healthy nervous and cardiovascular systems.
Essential fatty acids (EFA’s); Good Fats (Omega Oils):
Derived from the richest vegetable source of omega 3
EFA’s - Organic flaxseed oil that contains a perfect
ratio of (4:1) Omega-3 to Omega-6.
EFA’s are the building blocks of every membrane of every cell in the body. They must be obtained from a food source or a food supplement because the body cannot produce essential fatty acids (Omega-3 and 6) on its own.
They are “Good Fats” that together:
* Form the membrane of the billions of cells in our bodies
* Make up a very large part of the brain’s active tissues
* Contribute to reduction of cholesterol and triglycerides
* Prevent blood cells from conglomerating
* Are necessary for absorption of fat soluble vitamins like A, D, E and K
* Help reduce inflammation and swelling
*Maintain proper kidney function and fluid balance
Inulin (Oligo-fiber) :
* Boosts calcium absorption, which is important to building and maintaining strong bones.
* Stimulates the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria (probiotics). Probiotics are guardians of Intestinal system.
* Regulates the transport of ions across cellular membranes and is particularly important in nerve transmission.
* Is required for muscle contractions throughout the entire body and therefore the regulation and maintenance of our heartbeat.
* Plays an important role in blood clotting.
* Maintains collagen, the glue that holds cells together.
* A natural occurring amino-sugar that is thought to promote the formation and repair of cartilage.
* Glucosamine works in perfect synergy with Omega Oils to promote joint health and reduce inflammation.
* A naturally occurring amino acid compound that helps to transport long chain fatty acids across mitochondrial membranes.
* Indispensable for the absorption of calcium across the intestinal wall of cell membranes.
Pills are hard to take.
Children and senior citizens in particular have a hard time swallowing the large number of vitamin and mineral pills, tablets, and capsules that they need to maintain health. More and more people are recognizing the need for supplementation of many different vitamins and minerals. At the same time, more and more people are getting fed up with trying to take a handful of pills every day. Liquid is just easier.
Figuring out what combination of pills to take is difficult and confusing.
For example, if you take Vitamin E, you need zinc. But if you take Zinc, you need Copper and Vitamin C in a certain balance for the Zinc and Vitamin E to be effective. Being able to take everything in a liquid form that is already balanced for you just makes more sense.
Healthy joints and ligaments are never appreciated until one or more becomes a problem. Then, we experience pain, swelling and loss of flexibility. In its worst form, joint illness cripples.
How does it happen?
During our lifetime, factors such as aging, arthritis, diet, injuries, and just plain "wear and tear" can result in joint disease in varying degrees. In fact, 80% of those over 40 show signs of arthritis!
The human body has two major types of joints:
* Cartilaginous (pelvis) - provides cartilage and cushion where our bones are separated.
* Synovial (shoulders, hands and knees) - these joints are cushioned by cartilage and are surrounded by fluids that allow for maximum flexibility.
Benefits Revealed by Extensive Studies
Extensive studies have revealed that specific, natural nutrients can support joint health. These research studies provide the basis for our FlexeoPlus formula, which supplies specific compounds on which the research was done. Proven benefits include:
- Improved joint flexibility
- Cartilage growth stimulation
- A decrease in joint pain
- Potential connective tissue improvement.
Regain Your Joy
Why live with the pain of the past when you can replace it with joy? Whether happily walking on the beach, enjoying athletics again, painlessly opening a jar, or simply playing with your grandchildren, enjoy the thankful benefits many others have after using FlexeoPlus!
Dual Engineered! FlexeoPlus is designed as a stand-alone, joint-support product. However, it can also be used to compliment calcium supplements. This is especially true of OsteoProCare, with which FlexeoPlus is formulated to work synergistically to improve the effectiveness of both products. Both products are in liquid form and have all the advantages that liquids have over solid forms.
For More Information
* Nutrition Facts
* Efficacy of a New Class of Agents (Glucosamine Hydrochloride and Chondroitin Sulfate)
* Ipriflavone: An Important Bone-Building Isoflavone
* Ipriflavone for Osteoporosis
* GLUCOSAMINE SAVES JOINTS: New Trial Finds Measurable Arthritis Improvement
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: FlexeoPlus is a proprietary formula of ingredients proven through numerous scientific studies to improve joint health. See the attached references. FlexeoPlus is a highly concentrated formula. It is “dual engineered.” It can be a stand-alone, joint-support product, and it can also be used to compliment calcium supplements. This is especially true of OsteoProCare, with which FlexeoPlus is formulated to work synergistically, to improve the effectiveness of both products.
THE BIOLIQUID ADVANTAGE: FlexeoPlus is a liquid formula. This is significant because nutrients in solid forms may have an absorption rate of only up to 20%, whereas liquids can have up to 98% absorption. FlexeoPlus has a technological edge with the BioLiquid Advantage, which has various functional components:
• The first is the concentration factor. No other liquid joint-support product has the concentration of beneficial ingredients as does FlexeoPlus. FlexeoPlus is four times more concentrated than other products. A proprietary, “sequentially miscible” process of combining key ingredients achieves this concentration. As with cooking recipes, the sequence of adding ingredients is important to the outcome.
• The second functional component is the proper way to make fat and water-soluble elements miscible. This allows FlexeoPlus to contain ipriflavone (fat soluble) in a solution with water-soluble ingredients without separation occurring.
• The third functional component is the use of enhancement nutrients. Zinc, and vitamins C and K-1 enhance the utilization of the beneficial ingredients. Additionally, ipriflavone enhances the utilization of calcium.
• The fourth functional component is the method of stabilizing the formula. Integrating numerous active ingredients within a liquid medium creates a formidable stability challenge. FlexeoPlus benefits from exceptional shelf life, which is especially impressive given the high concentration of beneficial ingredients.
INGREDIENTS: Dozens of studies have revealed specific, natural compounds that can support joint health. These studies provide the basis for our FlexeoPlus formula, which supplies the nutrients on which the research was done. Proven benefits include improved joint flexibility, cartilage growth stimulation, a decrease in joint pain, and may even improve connective tissue such as tendons and ligaments.
• Glucosamine – This compound has been scientifically proven to benefit joint health. Glucosamine stimulates the essential cartilage building blocks called glycosaminoglycans and proteoglycans. 1,2,3
• MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) – MSM has also been clinically proven to support joint health. 4,5,6
• Ipriflavone – Has been shown to improve bone density with, or without, calcium. 7,8,9
• Zinc & Vitamins C & K-1 – All of these nutrients improve the effectiveness of the primary ingredients. 10,11,12,13
Want to save even more money?